By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Silverstar Chauffeurs Ltd's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website.
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services.
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2. Before you disclose us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that persons consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- our website and business
- personalise our website for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- send you services purchased through our website
- supply to you services purchased through our website
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and other uses.
4. If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
5. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
6. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third partys direct marketing.
8. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
9. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
10. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
11. We will not provide your personal information to third parties.
12. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
13. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
14. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
15. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
16. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
17. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
18. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
19. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.